Monday, July 12, 2010

La Jolla Cove Twilight Part 2

Twilight at La Jolla Cove
Another image from my night down at La Jolla Cove. This one was taken about 20 minutes after sunset.

I'm nearly running out of things to say about my photographs from this particular night but I think that's a pretty good problem to have, all things considered. If I came back with so many quality images that I can't think of enough to say about them every time I head out, I could safely quit my day job and start living off my photography. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy this little wave of quality images and wait for San Diego's June Gloom to finally clear up so I can get out to some new locations and take some new photos.

If you're a long time follower of my site here, you've seen these rocks before, a while back. You can see these rocks on the right had side, about mid-picture. Back in those days, I wasn't so adventurous with my camera in hand (I was really a good distance from the oncoming wave, just zoomed in a ways). Now, I just throw a plastic bag over the camera and scamper on out there for the shot! If the camera breaks, it's just a sign that it's time to upgrade...

Also available in Black & White, though I may revisit the conversion and make a few tweaks.